- Important: Fix a non-determinism in generation of self-signing certificates that would cause upgrade failures for self-signed apps re-built after January 1st 2023.
- Resolved an issue with using HSM drivers on macOS.
- Enforce that the
app.fsnamekey is written in
kebab-case, as this name is transformed into different casing styles for different platforms to match native conventions and thus kebab-case was as previously undocumented assumption.
- Fix a crash that could occur if the Mac finder placed
.DS_Storefiles inside the private disk cache area.
- Improved documentation around how to fix missing app icons on Linux.
- To improve compatibility with Amazon S3/CloudFront, the way Debian packages are placed in the generated apt site has been changed.
The new default "non-flat" layout places the apt and .deb files into a
debiansubdirectory. The previous "flat" layout (where all the files are together in the same directory) continues to be used for projects that have already uploaded a flat site, or for projects targeting GitHub Releases, as GitHub doesn't allow uploads of files in directories. The type of site can be controlled with the new
- Updated JVM template apps to Gradle plugin 1.3, and refreshed the JDK standard library.
- Bugfix: improved UNIX flavor detection for native libraries in JAR files.
- Bugfix: fixed an issue with restarting the app after a forced update on Windows if the application name has a space in it.
- Bugfix: ensure that
app.versionis always interpreted as a string even if unquoted in HOCON.