1. Get started¶
You can tick the checkmarks on these pages to mark your progress. Their state is stored in a cookie.
In this tutorial you will learn:
- How to package a generated or pre-existing app.
- How to configure and run Conveyor to build packages and download/update sites.
You will get a directory that contains:
- Windows, Mac and Linux packages.
- Update repository metadata.
- Scripts that users can pipe to a shell to launch from the command line.
download.htmlpage that gives your users a big green download button:
At the end you'll learn how to do code signing, and how Conveyor helps you obtain certificates if needed.
This tutorial doesn't cover all the features Conveyor has. Read through the rest of this guidebook to learn about the full range of possibilities.