In this section we take a task-oriented approach to using Conveyor.
Learn and experiment¶
- Use the
conveyor generatecommand to create a self-contained, ready to package app in C++, Java, Kotlin or HTML5.
- Follow the tutorial which takes you through creating and packaging an app.
Package JVM GUI apps¶
- Jetpack Compose Desktop apps. Make GUIs using an adapted version of Android's modern UI toolkit.
- JavaFX: Package your existing JavaFX app, regardless of what build system it uses.
- SWT: Demonstrates how to depend on a library with platform specific artifacts.
Package server apps¶
- Package a third party server for Linux that depends on Postgresql, is supervised with systemd and provides reverse proxy configs.